Sales & Service Manager (Littleton)
In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, the Sales & Service Manager will lead the branch team to success through coaching and development on a consistent and ongoing basis. The successful candidate understands the importance of customer service excellence and executes on delivering superior white glove service to our internal and external customer base. A leader by nature who can think outside the box to accommodate a customer without compromising the integrity of the Bank. Strong operational skills with extensive knowledge of the day to day operations of a retail branch. Experienced at identifying a customers’ financial needs and recommends appropriate products to help deepen customer relationships. Proficient with the Bank’s products and services to clearly communicate the features and benefits of our financial services.
- Uses experience and management skills to lead, coach and develop team for success
- Ability to identify sales opportunities that will deepen customer relationships and solidify customer loyalty to the bank through inside sales referrals & calling outreach
- Follow up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services based on need
- Maintain a detailed level of knowledge on retail products and services and coach team to the same level of knowledge
- Models exceptional customer service by demonstrating and holding team accountable for developing product expertise and providing an exceptional experience for all customers
- In partnership with the Business Development Manager, provides oversight and manages the branches overall performance related to operational integrity, customer service excellence and sales integrity
- Proficient with all BSA/AML requirements, laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to their assigned job duties
- Deliver operational excellence. Assume authority of daily branch operations. Assist and effectively handle all operational issues and branch related matters.
- Actively participate in performance management process for staff, including providing ongoing coaching and feedback, completing performance evaluations, and proactively addressing performance issues
- Fosters company-wide culture of “white glove” service. Consistently demonstrates a can-do attitude with internal and external customers. Understands the big picture and the benefit of working as a team to get the best results
- 2-3 years banking experience required
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Proven track record of exemplary performance in bank operations i.e audits, CIP/KYC etc.
About Northern Bank & Trust Company
Northern Bank is a full-service bank dedicated to providing practical, common sense financial solutions to help our customers live their lives and grow their businesses. From deposit products to loans to payment and collections services, we work hands-on with our entrepreneurial customers, both locally and across the country, to provide the financial support they need to realize their personal and business goals. Founded in 1960, Northern Bank has assets of $2.65 billion with 13 locations serving communities throughout Middlesex County. Northern Bank is a Member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. For more information on online banking services, please visit www.NBTC.com or follow Northern Bank on Facebook (/NorthernBankM A/), Twitter (@northernbankma), Instagram (@northernbankma) and LinkedIn (company/northern-bank-ma/).