Commercial Loan Servicing Associate I
The Commercial Loan Servicing Associate I is responsible for the loan servicing functions of Commercial Lending.
- Process all advances, reductions and payments on existing commercial loans.
- Perform file maintenance in the core system as needed or directed.
- Complete credit reference requests.
- Research all returned mail from the U.S. Postal Service. Mail letters to customers for signature approval for change of addresses received by the USPS.
- Prepare and process loan payoffs and partial release quotes.
- Monitor real estate tax escrow payments. Work closely with loan officers and tax service provider to monitor and follow up on delinquencies.
- Maintain electronic loan documentation files; scan and index into electronic file system.
- Work with loan officers and other personnel in the commercial lending department on loan servicing issues, research requests and other questions that arise.
- Responsible for reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Maintain knowledge of all existing regulations that pertain to loan servicing.
- Respond to customer and attorney inquiries.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the lending area of the bank.
- Business Degree or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Computers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and succeed in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
About Northern Bank & Trust Company
Northern Bank is a full-service bank dedicated to providing practical, common sense financial solutions to help our customers live their lives and grow their businesses. From deposit products to loans to payment and collections services, we work hands-on with our entrepreneurial customers, both locally and across the country, to provide the financial support they need to realize their personal and business goals. Founded in 1960, Northern Bank has assets of $2.65 billion with 13 locations serving communities throughout Middlesex County. Northern Bank is a Member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. For more information on online banking services, please visit www.NBTC.com or follow Northern Bank on Facebook (/NorthernBankM A/), Twitter (@northernbankma), Instagram (@northernbankma) and LinkedIn (company/northern-bank-ma/).