Loan Closing Manager
This position is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Commercial Loan Closing Department of the Bank.
Currently this position supervises loan support staff of five employees.
- Oversee the timely preparation of commitment letters and loan documents for Commercial Lending
- Work closely with the nCino team to better leverage the system for the loan closing department
- Manage all loan closings to ensure all closing conditions are met prior to close
- Manage multiple pipelines and communicate with loan officers and law firms to allow for better workflow management
- Perform, supervise and monitor quality control for department, ensuring procedures are in place and performed in a timely manner
- Manage the all post-closing items to ensure files are up to date
- Perform, supervise and monitor quality control for all document scanning, ensuring procedures are in place and performed in a timely manner
- Analyze and suggest changes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Review weekly loan agenda with servicing manager in preparation of loan closings, extensions and modifications
- Follow up on the execution of all internal and external loan documents
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews
- Maintain attendance records
- A bachelor’s degree is required, with preference for a finance-related degree
- Minimum of five years of lending experience, including two to three years of supervisory experience, preferable within a Commercial Bank
- Thorough understanding of commercial documentation and the closing process
- Experience with nCino or Salesforce is desirable
About Northern Bank & Trust Company
Northern Bank is a full-service bank dedicated to providing practical, common sense financial solutions to help our customers live their lives and grow their businesses. From deposit products to loans to payment and collections services, we work hands-on with our entrepreneurial customers, both locally and across the country, to provide the financial support they need to realize their personal and business goals. Founded in 1960, Northern Bank has assets of $2.65 billion with 13 locations serving communities throughout Middlesex County. Northern Bank is a Member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. For more information on online banking services, please visit www.NBTC.com or follow Northern Bank on Facebook (/NorthernBankM A/), Twitter (@northernbankma), Instagram (@northernbankma) and LinkedIn (company/northern-bank-ma/).